COVID-19 UPDATE: Woodruff Family Law Group Remains Open and Operational - More Information Click Here.

Articles Tagged with custody modification

Published on:

By: Y Michael Yin, JD

In North Carolina, a parent can lose custody over their minor children to the children’s grandparents. One way this can happen is by Order of the Court in a child custody proceeding. Child custody is never permanent, and below we discuss a way for parents to regain custody by motion to the Court. Continue reading →